All 7 art Reviews

Mommy Hates Me Mommy Hates Me

that taco

the only resaon I gave this a one is because you didn't offer me the taco.

ClampWrench ClampWrench

Cool

I love what you used to make this with.I also love the colors used and it's just plain out amazing.

Cityscape 3 Cityscape 3

the setting

It looks like a mix of the 50's,Grand Theft Auto games,the 80's,and the area of New York or Chicago where the crime takes place the most put together into an amazing piecce of art.

Kamikaye responds:

Interesting inter4pretation :) I always like to read such, thx !

Cityscape 2 Cityscape 2

the setting

It seems like it's placed right outside the innercity of New York in a poor neighborhood where you would see kids and aults and teens practicing their basketball skills passing time.

Kamikaye responds:

Congratz ,your actually the first one to see that there is a basketball thing :D

Tonnel Tonnel

creativity

I love your creativitiy.You are inspiring.

Iron Man Watercolor Pencil Iron Man Watercolor Pencil

Love it!

I love your mixing of red,yellow,and orange to make the red color.I also think that the face yellow is to light it almost is white or pale.

LoveLaurenn responds:

yes i had difficulties with the face because it is suppose to have light reflecting on his armor, and that is hard to show. so i did my best with watercolor. Thank you for the comment!

Holocaust Drawing Collage Holocaust Drawing Collage

Amazing

I like but is this is a art piece saying you like the nazis or hate the nazis.

LoveLaurenn responds:

its saying neither. This was a collage that I made to notice the Holocaust. It was to show appreciation for those who lost their lives and those who survivied. THere is a quote from Anne Frank in the middle but it is very light. If you saw it in real life you would be able to see if much better. sorry for the bad picture quality